Unified & Consistent
Whois API & Whois
Whois Database Download
Database Downloads provides partial or complete historic domain Whois database downloads, which can be customized as per your business needs.
- Get active Whois records for gTLDs as well as for ccTLDs
- Get close to 300 million active domain names with Whois records in the latest version of the Whois database with a growth rate of hundreds of thousands of domains and Whois records per day.
- Get both parsed and raw Whois data for downloads as database dumps (MYSQL or MYSQL dump) and Comma Separated Values (.CSV) files. You can view a sample .
- Get over 5 billion historic Whois records.
- Get key data points for domains including Registrant name, organization, e-mail address, registration address, registrar information, creation date, expiration date, updated date, domain availability, domain age, and much more.
- All the Whois information is well parsed and normalized to a consistent format for easy integration with your business processes.
- Cyber Security forces use Database Downloads for cyber security analysis and fraud detection.
- Registrars require Database Downloads to keep track of domains.
- Law enforcement agencies use Database Downloads to identify all the connected domains, websites and IP addresses associated with fraudulent activities and criminals.
- Marketing Research Analysts and contact data warehouses use Whois Database to examine domain registration trends and create market forecasts.
- Brand agents use Whois data to protect their intellectual property and check potential trademark infringements through searches to scope domain name similarities, duplicates, or copycats.
- Payment processors, banks and fraud solution vendors use domain data in their ML research and model for fraud detection.
- Contact data warehouses use Whois Database to enrich, verify and enhance business contact data.
- Investment banking institutions use domain registration data to enhance business intelligence on portfolio companies and monitor corporation domain assets.
- Investigate Indicators of Compromise (IOC) and Produce Threat Intelligence.
- Enrich security information and event management (SIEM), Threat Intelligence Platform (TIP), Automation, and Orchestration Tools.
- Help managed security service provider (MSSP) and managed detection and response provider (MDR) to differentiate their threat detection and management services.
These are some of the use cases of domain Database Downloads. Besides these, of course, innumerable industries and companies need domain Database Downloads for their enterprise.
You can select all of the above components or choose the components based on your particular needs.
For pricing and details
All Domain name data/ lists provided are Non-redistributable. It means that you may not redistribute or resell this data to any other parties.